Custom Search

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE SAID THAT OUT LOUD

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

You're at the market, maybe in the produce squeezing Melons or maybe looking to get a steak for 

supper. You have your licensed revolver on your hip. Meanwhile around the corner in the next aisle someone turns on a "burner" anonymous phone that came in the mail yesterday from another state and dials 911.
'911, what's your emergency?'
"I'm here at the store and there's a man with a gun and he's making me nervous
I don't know for sure but I thought I heard him mutter something about 'shooting them all' ".
And BOOM, you're on the floor surrounded by men in Black Balaclavas pointing m4s at your head. AFTER you make bail you have to go to court to get your firearms back. 

That anonymous caller with the burner phone? They dropped it in a postage paid pre addressed padded bag to an address on the other side of the country to be used again.



No comments:

Post a Comment